Bookings for Wednesday and Saturday sessions.
To book a Wednesday session please get in touch by Sunday evening.
To book a Saturday session please get in touch by Wednesday evening.
To book a session either email the club at email@example.com OR use the Club's members only Facebook page.
We will have three targets at 20 yards, and two targets at 30 yards.
The sessions will have allocated 1 hour slots, individuals or household members.
Wednesday evenings (may be increased to 4 slots from 3.30 if demand)
Slot 1 - 5.30pm to 6.30pm
Slot 2 - 6.30pm to 7.30pm
Saturday morning and afternoon
Slot 1 - 10.30am to 11.30am
Slot 2 - 11.30am to 12.30pm
Slot 3 - 12.30pm to 1.30pm
Slot 4 - 1.30pm to 2.30pm
When making your booking, please specify bow type and preferred distance.
Each session is run on a first come, first served basis, we will endeavour to make sure everyone has a fair chance to shoot.
Confirmation of place on session will be posted Monday for Wednesday session and Thursday for Saturday session.
What to do when you arrive at the club.
(1) Arrive early, but not too early.
(2) Follow the instructions of the session supervisor.
(3) Set your equipment up in car park.
(4) Collect target face (122 cm) and pins. First visit or if replacement needed.
(5) Bring own sanitiser, gloves and face covering.
At beginning of Slot.
(1) Go to allocated lane. With gloves on, put your target on blank boss.
(2) Shoot under control of field captain.
(3) Collect arrows with gloves on.
At end of Slot.
(1) Remove pins and target from face, with gloves on.
(2) Collect all equipment and leave by middle gate. Locked during shooting.
(3) Put gear and target/pins in car, reuse on next visit.
(4) Leave site.
Finally the range rules for Covid-19.
(1) Follow instructions of supervising officer and field captain.
(2) Stay in lane and observe lane discipline.
(3) Observe social distancing.
(4) Do not touch another archers equipment.
(5) Sanitise regularly during visit.
(6) Grangefild Centre toilets may only be used in an emergency and will have to be cleaned after use.
These rules have been designed taking account of current legislation and ArcheryGB guidelines and are for your and all member's safety and protection.
Failure to follow instructions of officers and these rules, will result in you being asked to leave site. Other sanctions and penalties may be applied.
Members still using club equipment will be loaned that gear and need to take it home after each session.
These session will be controlled by 2 volunteers (SS and FC) which are non shooting responsibilities, also 2 members to setup and take down range. Without these, the session will be cancelled.
The more volunteers we have the less likely hood of cancellation.
Training will be given.